OUR COVID-READY APPROACH
Thank you for considering or choosing Chic Hotel for your vacation!
Our hotel will be open to welcome you from June 21st. As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as worry-free as possible. Please find below our Covid-ready approach.
- OUR CLEANLINESS PROTOCOLS: In-room cleaning: Enhanced in-room cleaning using Ecolab covid-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bedding. Public Spaces: Frequent disinfection of all public areas and high touch spaces during the day. Back of the House: Increased cleaning and focusing on high touch areas like associate entrances, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- OUR TRAINED STAFF: Training Partnership Collaboration with a major training company for specialized consulting in health & safety procedures. Staff Training Online and in class training of all our staff members on hygiene protocols and management of potential incidents. Staff Hygiene Every staff member comply to the WHO hygiene and safety protocols (hand cleaning, keeping distance etc.).
- FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS: In - kitchen safety All employees in the kitchen use personal protection equipment (masks, gloves, sanitation products). Dining Complimentary in-room breakfast is available.
- RECEPTION SERVICES: Reception Safety Arriving guests will be provided with sanitizers and reception area will be disinfectioned frequently.
- MEDICAL SUPPORT FOR OUR GUESTS: According to official Government notice, we establish: Appointed doctor near our premises, Official Representative for Covid-19 related incidents and health & safety procedures and Direct communication with Santorini hospital
Should you have further questions about our safety procedures and making a reservation, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
With warm regards,